High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Questions, Ideas or concerns for the past info section.

+2
WolfCandy
Kaimeta
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions, Ideas or concerns for the past info section.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions, Ideas or concerns for the past info section.

Post by Tidemist Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:22 am

sure
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Questions, Ideas or concerns for the past info section.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions, Ideas or concerns for the past info section.

Post by WolfCandy Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:20 am

Good point, Tide *facepalm*
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:51 am

Has anyone idea's about how swirling came to the group of 3
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfCandy Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Hmmm... Maybe they asked her to take them exploring when they were younger? Or she was set with the task of babysitting?
Or could have started with Tern trying to pursue her, but then she being completely uninterested and joining the friend group afterwards?
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 am

and in all things Kai is the crazy aunt.. sounds about right. lol
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Hey,

I put everything together and added a new chapter, is this okay for you? All feedback is welcome.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfCandy Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm

That's a perfect reason for them to all become friends Very Happy I like it X)

Reading Clamstone's character sheet, I wonder if he would have had a serious problem with Swirling being friends with Tern? You said he didn't like irresponsibility and that was Tern's middle name (especially back when he was younger).
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 am

Could be possible,but Swirling was a bit of a rebel, she didn't let her father decide who her friends were. But Clamstone was always grateful that Tern helped saving Swirling, he was tolerated:-) for Clamstone, Tern had more potential than he showed, and he hoped that one day, he would show it.:-)

I picture him to be severe, principal, there has to be order and respect:-) but with soft spots.:-)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfCandy Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:47 am

Aww! I like that! I think Tern would be happy that Clamstone didn't hate him completely ;P
WolfCandy
WolfCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:54 am

You know you guys could have talked this stuff out in different threads or on the characters history thread.. I had intended that's what would be done, my sorry for foggy wording. 
*fails as admin*
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:21 am

Euh sorry, it was because it included so many persons that I couldn't choose one character only.
Euh I'm not sure were to post it when it's ready?
You're are a great administrator, it's me who has not the habit of working with threads.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:42 am

Well what i can do is this. I can make a forum were you guys can talk through the different things you want to have in your character histories or you can start with the characters threads that we have now and post there to start something with the player. 

I'm going to be posting around soon myself now that i have more of a feel for the different characters.
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:00 am

Ok so for the new board, each character can have one thread, where others will post if they have an idea about something that happened in the past between the characters. If both players are ok with the idea, then they can use it in the role play. 

These little events do not have to go in the major history of a character. These are more for the little day to day lives, not major events. 
The main board is for planning major events. 

So we have the Planning the past for Day to day events of lives. One thread per character, any one can post in any thread. 

then we have past info were we plan the major events of lives. One thread pre character, any one can post in any thread. 

In both cases both players must OK the idea before it becomes "Holtcanon" once it's "holtcanon" they can use that info in regular play. 

Feel free to suggest any ideas for interactions with any character. If you want to plan something out with a bunch of characters feel free to start a new thread and maybe pm the players of the characters with a link to the thread. Title the thread with the characters names. 

Please feel free to pm me with questions or ask them here. 

Since this is kind of my baby here..
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Euh if everybody is ok with the story about how Snaketwist,Tern, Tidemist and Swirling became best friends I like to put in Swirlings past.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:13 pm

sure, go ahead.
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2