High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lace's Cave

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lace's Cave - Page 2 Empty Re: Lace's Cave

Post by Shinebright Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 am

Lace's heart bursted with joy. It was hard not to be playfull and tease Serpent Fang when she looked at his face. He always wanted to know what happend next, but this time she was in control. Not this time, this time she took the lead. In everything! He had said so himself 'I'll go with you anywhere!'.

She took the known path to the hotsprings. When he placed his arms around her waist, the bloodrush went to a higher pitch and it was hard not to hurry to where she wanted to go.
But with every step she knew the anticipation, the excitement would grow. And this time she would take it slow, she wanted to savor every moment this night, so they would always remember this night.

She passed the entrance to the hotsprings, to what she knew to be a dead end.

Last edited by Shinebright on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 am

Serpent Fang walked with lace past the entrance to the hot springs, toward what he knew to be a dead end. He said nothing, raising his head, to look through the shadows that danced from the candle. He thought he knew where they were going, somewhere secluded where they wouldn't be disturbed.

Serpent Fang allowed himself to be guided. Usually, he demanded control. He never allowed himself to be herded by anyone, but Lace was different. He trusted her, he'd given himself to her. His burning blood and excitement made him impatient, but tonight they would take all the time in the world. This was a night to remember. A night a savor.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 am

She stopped. Giving the fur she held to Serpent Fang. **Here it is!** She took his hand and walked backward to the wall, looked in his eyes. Her eyes were full of promises, hopes and trust for the future.

Suddenly she dissapeared in an opening in the wall. If you didn't know it was there, you would have missed it. Most elfes never went to this part of the path, simply because it had a dead end, but a few days ago she needed some gems for her work and instead she found this wonderfull, small cave.

At first it didn't seem like much, but when you brought a candle.......
The walls and ceiling were covered with  all kinds of shiny stones and on a large part of the wall there was a vein of gold.
She had brought just a small candle, but is was enough. The light was perfect!
**I discovered this a few days ago.... I wanted to show you before, but I ate something bad and the festival, the lost pips....** She was jabbering away, but she couln't help herself. Suddenly she was feeling nervous, as if this was the first time.
In a way this would be the first time. The first time after they had willingly chosen to share their soulname. She blushed even more, her face almost matched her hair.

In order to get controle over herself again, she placed the candle on a rock, took the furs from Serpent Fang's hands and put them on the ground.

**S'vatar.** All her emotions came with her locksending. She pushed some of his hair out of his face, running her fingers throught it. Kissing him made her blood pitch higher and higher. With trembling fingers she tried to take off his clothes.
What a wonderfull night this would be, souls made one, bodies becoming one.

Soon Lace forgot about everything and everyone!

Everyone but one! **S'vatar'!**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Serpent Fang regarded Lace curiously as she handed him the furs and led the way to the dead end. When she slipped into the cave through the narrow opening, he smiled slightly to himself. He should have known. He hadn't known about the existence of the extra "room" at the dead end, but his own cave had a small chamber with a similar entrance, narrow and half-hidden. Though, he concealed the entrance to the extra room in his cave with fishing nets hung in the corner.

He followed Lace into the cave and found himself gazing at the beautiful walls in the flickering light of the candle. It was nothing compared to how mesmerizing Lace looked in the dancing candle light with the backdrop of glitter stones and the vein of gold.

**Mara,** he answered in lock-sending. Many emotions without names flooded him and through his sending as he took her in his arms and kissed her. His blood sang as did his very soul. Two souls were now one, bodies soon to follow!

**Mara...Mara...Mara...** Serpent Fang lock-sent her soulname, a glorious mantra as he lowered her to the furs, losing himself in the intensity of the moment. There was nothing around him but Mara, nothing else mattered but her!
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Time had passed and the little candle was halfway burned.

Slowly Lace woke up from a delightful slumber. Next to her she felt Serpent Fang. She slightly opened her eyes, she didn't want to wake up, but she had to make sure for herself it all had happend. They were still in her secret cave. She smiled, it hadn't been a dream, it happend for real!

Softly Lace caressed Serpent Fang's chest with her fingertips. Now she truely knew him. Every aspect of his soul he had opened to her. He even had told her his biggest secret, who his Sire had been and that he had a brother, whom he loved dearly. She wondered if Tern had ever suspected anything. She guessed not....

Serpent Fang moved slightly, but didn't woke up so she could still enjoy observing him. He now faced her. Looking at him had always been a pleasure. His skin was pale, unlike hers. His ears and fingers webbed. She wasn't born with webbed hands or feet, at times Kaimeta fleshshaped her so she could swim better.

Gently she caressed his gills and she saw his skin react. He was a true Sea-elf, born to live in the ocean.

Last edited by Shinebright on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Serpent Fang was roused from Lace's fingers lightly crossing his gills. Usually he would have leaped up at full attention, driving back his assailant with ferocious sending and a knife kept near his sleeping furs, but this was different. He opened his eyes to find Lace gazing down at his with a contented expression on her face.

He sat up slowly, greeting her with a touch of his mind to hers, but sending no words. He didn't want to break the enchanted moment of waking to find Lace beside him, still in the secret cave. So...it hadn't all been a dream.

Serpent Fang lightly raised his hand, placing it on the Lace's cheek. His bone-pale skin contrasting Lace's dark skin. His own gaze was soft, but also a hint wistful. They had shared themselves fully and completely with one another, but where would this go? As concerned with the protection and order of the tribe as always, Serpent Fang found himself wondering.

**Mara,** he lock-sent, not wanting to shatter the moment, but his concerns couldn't go un-addressed. He knew Mara now, her strength and patience. They'd chosen this for themselves, but what did it mean they were?
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Lace let her head rest in Serpent Fang's hand, holding his hand with her own. She welcomed his sending, answering it the same way. No words were needed. Not yet.

When he sended her name, she felt his concerns, because they were hers too. **I know, S'vatar. I know...... Where do we go from here? Do we go on as we did before? Seek each other's company when we need it?** She had always been there for him, but there had been others for both, only brief. How could she tell him how she felt, without being too... Lace raised her head looking him in his eyes.
**I do not know what the future brings us, what the High Ones have in place for us... but....I am yours! I have always been! Even when we were both with other mates.... If you need time, I'll give it to you, if you need space, I will let you go! I want you to be you!** She didn't want him to stay because she wanted it, she wanted him to stay because he wanted it!
**We are Soulmates now! But are we Lovemates? Yes!**
Did she even wanted to ask the next question? No, because she didn't know the answer, but if she didn't ask it she would always wondered what she might answer. This was one of those questions you only knew the answer to when asked... **Are we ........Lifemates?** Her sending was very soft. Did she even want him to answer? Did she want to know the answer?

She looked down at her hands. Suddenly she felt naked, not just physically, but mentally too. She knew she had given him her answer in her sending, an answer without words, but a wish for the future...

She wrapped her arms around herself, she felt a cold breeze caressing her skin, it gave her some comfort. She couldn't say a word, she was confused because of her own feelings.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Serpent Fang drew back from Lace. Thay were soulmates now, they had always been lovemates, but lifemates? He had never thought he'd take on a lifemate, not after what had befallen Torrent and Crescent that wretchedly fateful day all those years ago. He was reluctant to give an answer because...he had no answer to give. He didn't know.

He sat, feeling vulnerable and exposed, but there was a strength and a certainty beneath it all. He--no, they--had chosen this and there was no going back. He'd sworn he would follow her and he never went back on his word. He knew what Lace wanted, but...he wasn't sure if he was ready for this.

He knew the silence drew out between the two of them, but still he agonized over the answer to give. He would always return to her, but he also knew no other lovemate would hold satisfaction for him. Finally, he sent, **I think we both need time, Mara. We're old enough that we both know we can have distance between us, but we both also know that we cannot be without each other now. We can take this at our own pace. There is no need to rush blindly on.**

Serpent Fang knew Lace would understand. They both needed time to orient themselves and organize their thoughts. They had all the time in the word, besides they could be lifemates without being glued to each others sides the way some mates were.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Lace was relieved! He felt the same! She didn't want things to change, not yet! But she had made him a promise for the future, if they both wanted it.

She had to confess to herself, she never thought she would have a Lifemate, Lovemating was so much easier.
She remembered her mother and Sire, they didn't do anything without each other, where you saw one, there was the other. She, on the other hand needed that bit of freedom, as did Serpent Fang.

Did she feel the need for others in her life?
No! No one could make her feel the way S'vatar made her feel!
But she also didn't feel the need to rush things!

And with that thought her blood warmed her again!
** Yes, for now this is enough! Let's not think of the future, not tonight. But let's take each day how it comes to us! Let us only think of this moment!** She looked at him and her eyes sparkled playfull. **And at this moment....** Lace pushed Serpent Fang gently back in the furs, landing on top of him. **...all I want is to feel you again.**

Last edited by Shinebright on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Serpent Fang smirked up at Lace, allowing himself to enjoy the moment. The future would come when it would come. He even allow himself a teasing jest, **My, my, impatient are we?**

His amused expression changed quickly enough as the night unfolded. There would be time for amusement and time for seriousness, all in turn. Now was a time for passion. A time to allow the worries of the world slip away.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Lace fell asleep very quickly, but her dreams were not as peacefull as she hoped.

'The sun was high in the sky, Lace was looking for new materials for a small dress. Chieftess Lapisblaze had just given birth to a little girl. It was a very beautiful girl who suprised the whole tribe because she was a floater. It was cause for a new dress, but also Lace had thought of a way to let the little pip float, but not get away from her parents.

She loved the land and knew where to look for materials. This time she wanted to collect flax, she loved working with it, it was easy to handle and would be perfect to make some kind of bridle. She had to work out the details, but she knew how to start.

Slowly she climbed up the cliff. Something was wrong, she suddenly felt afraid and anxious. She had no reason, but she did feel that way. Lace looked around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She climbed even more and reached the top of the cliff. It was one of her favorite places in the area. She could look around and feel the wind playing with her hair and clothes. This time though, she could not enjoy the view or the wind. Her heart pounded in her chest, giving her a warning for coming danger.
Finally she found what she was looking for and started pulling the flax out of the ground. Some came out easy, others not. She possitioned herself to pull hard on a persistent bundle.
She pulled and and with a jolt it came lose! She stepped back to regain her balance and was shocked to feel her foot was stepping on..... nothing!
She waved her arms, screamed and was terrified!Suddenly she realized something, this had happened before, why did this happen again? She had almost died this day if it weren't for Kaimeta and her powerfull healingabilities. Why did this happen again? Why....

Just before she fell of the cliff she felt two arms grabbing her and pulling her back. She looked into a pair of clear, green eyes!

"S'vatar! You are here! You saved me!" '

Lace woke up with a shock!
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Serpent Fang sat vigil. He was deep in thought as he watched Lace sleep. He watched as she twitched and stirred in her sleep. He knew that she was dreaming, but not of what. He turned his gaze from her and looked at the narrow entrance to the cave. With the events of the night, he felt something deep inside stir. It was an urge to depart and set off for...somewhere.

Serpent Fang hadn't set our wandering beyond the hunting grounds of the SeaFolk since he'd become hunt leader years and years ago. His expression darkened. What could have caused this restlessness?

He whipped his head around as Lace woke suddenly. He touched his mind to hers, sending, **Mara, what's wrong?**

He wouldn't let her know about the return of his restlessness. He'd also sworn to stay by her side. His own concerns could wait. He wasn't often that calm Mara had unsettling dreams.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:54 pm

"I....I don't know..." She didn't look at him. The dream had upset her, it was an old dream about the day she had fallen of the cliff. She had been closer to death then any one she knew. If it hadn't been for Kaimeta she would have been a spirit now.

"Do you...." her voice was soft and fragile. "Do you remember the day I fell from the top of the cliff? I never thought I would live, let alone walk after that."
She was cold and she looked for her dress and slipped in it. Still she was cold, but the cold she felt came from inside of her.

"I had a dream it happend again, in my dream I knew it would happen and still..I just let it happen, I fell again..." Now she looked at him, a little smile was on her lips, but her eyes didn't smile.
"But this time you were there and you caught me at the right moment. You held me in your arms and you looked at me......."

She didn't know if she should go on, but she did anyway.
"Just when I thought I was save, a large part of the cliff crumbled off, taking us with it. We lost our grip on each other, but, although we could hold hands at times, we never lost touch, because our fingertips somehow stayed together, stayed conected. It seemed like it took a lifetime to fall down and when we reached the bottom of the cliff......" It had been most confusing, but now that she told him she knew what it all meant.

"When we were at the bottom of the cliff, we didn't die.... we just landed softly on our feet, we looked at each other and resumed our embrace as if nothing happend...."

This was the hardest part to tell him.
"I had concerns, doubts on how we would fit this.... us in. I know who you are, you need space, but I do too!" She took his hand, placing fingertips on fingertips. "My dream told me how we will be. No matter where we go, with or without each other, we will still be connected, because we are one! Whenever you or I go out, to seek what we need, we will always come back, always find each other, untill the day comes we no longer want to leave and all we want is to stay close to each other."

Lace hoped Serpent Fang understood what she was telling. She knew how he was, but he had to understand she loved him too much to let him stay when he wanted or needed to go.

He had to understand she needed her freedom too, just like him.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:03 am

Serpent Fang regarded Lace as she spoke. He understood what she was saying, but it seemed that there was something deeper. They would always be connected, yes, but they would also be there when the other needed them most.

Something inside Serpent Fang twinged. He'd sworn that he would stay by Lace's side, but he didn't know if he would be there for her. As much as he loved her, he felt the need to depart building and growing until it was almost suffocating. He had to stay because his tribe needed him, Lace needed him.

**We will be there to catch the other when they fall, but we cannot bind the other. You need space, as do I,** Serpent Fang confirmed. He dream was troubling because what if he wasn't there to hold her when it was all over? What if...?
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Lace didn't look at him, but in his sending he had revealed his feelings.

She smiled, in sharing their soulnames they had created a bond by choice.
She was always more perceptive to the feelings of others. In sending most feelings were revealed, but there was always a part hidden to others, only not to her. In her younger years it had upset her, scared her even, because some had dark secrets they didn't want to be revealed, she didn't know those secrets, but she knew the feelings which went with them. It had been Serpent Fang who taught her to close her mind to most feelings, no to soften those feelings.

The bond they shared came with a stronger empathy to Serpent Fang's feelings and thoughts. She knew his doubts, also because they were hers as well.
What if something happend, causing them to loose each other. Or what if they aren't able to be there for each other when they need to.....

**S'vatar? I don't know what will happen in the future. I know your need to protect us, to protect me, but we don't know what will be next. What if you need to go and explore beyond our known territory? You need to do what is in your heart, if you don't follow your heart it might cloud your judgement.** It was hard to say this, but it had to be said.
**Maybe....** Her sending was filled with mixed feelings, pain, fear and apology. **Maybe that is why you didn't see the attack coming, why you were suprised by it? It has been such a long time since you have followed your heart, followed your desire for solitude.... My sweet, lovely S'vatar, this night, when we willingly shared our soulnames I felt, for the first time in a long time, that you were you, that it was your choice to tell me......**
Lace signted and gave him a loving smile. **Look at me, look in my eyes. Before tonight I never thought I ever would have a bond like this. It is all so fresh and I have so many questions, not just for you, but for me too. What if I can't be there for you, what if I go away and can't return? Or what if you never return? I don't have the answers, but I know we both need to follow our own path..... We....we don't need to be close in body, because our souls will forever be connected. In my dream I didn't catch you and you didn't catch me! We both landed on our own feet, with our fingertips still touching.** All kinds of emotions rushed through her. She wasn't afraid of the future, she wasn't confident either, but she had faith. **Let's not think of what might happen, not think of the what ifs..**
She didn't want to think about her biggest fear....what will happen if one of them Recognize another, will it ruin what they now shared or will it add to their bond....

The next question was asked before she knew it. **Will you stay with me for a few days, come to my cave with me, like you have done before? Or will you go and follow your heart soon......**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 am

Serpent Fang had looked away when Lace began sending, but he raised his gaze when she told him to look her in the eye. She stated every fear he had, all of the questions. She knew his every concern, not just because she knew him, but because she shared these concerns. Her final statement and question almost made him flinch. Would he stay with her for a few days or wander?

**Mara,** Serpent Fang sent, the words coming slowly as he searched for an answer. **I will stay a few day longer, for you. You know I haven't gone since I became hunt leader. I don't know if the tribe will be able to survive without me.**

He met her gaze, his own green eyes revealing little, but his sending was laden with emotion. He was restless, but exhausted and reluctant to go. However, he was just as reluctant to stay.

**I know you never would, Mara, but you could come with me,** the offer wasn't made lightly. He'd never taken anyone wandering with him. It would be safer for Lace to remain behind; besides, she would never leave the tribe to go on some pointless journey.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 am

Lace was suprised by his offer. He had never ask any one to go with him, usually he got restless and after a night of passion he had been gone.
She didn't know how long he would be gone this time, but she knew she wasn't ready to let him go just yet, not this time. Too much had happend this night and she needed him, not mentally, because somehow she felt forfilled, complete, ready to take the future as it came.
No, this time her body wanted more. Inside her there was a tinkling ready to set her body into flames and the only one who could, no who she wanted to ease those flames was Serpent Fang.
But did she want to go with him on his journey? She had never done so before, so she didn't know if she was up to it. She could be alone for a few days, she had done so when she searched for new materials, but not knowing when she would be home? If ever?

"You know me Reef. I need people around me.... but I had been planning on a little trip myself, I need to search for new flax for my work and maybe look for new materials." Without knowing she had used his piphoodname again. "If you like I could come with you for a few days before I return to the holt?"
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:32 am

Serpent Fang considered for only a single moment. He'd known Lace would decline joining him for the entirety of his journey, seeing as some of his longer ones had lasted more than a few turns of the season. However, he hadn't expected her to offer going with him for a few days.

**Alright,** Serpent Fang accepted. **A few days, but then I'll find my own way. I want you to come back to the Holt afterwards and stay here. I couldn't bare anything happening to you while I'm away.**

He drew Lace into a close embrace. He sighed as he sent, **Most of the pips here weren't around when I...grew restless. I don't know how they'll take to me departing... Look after the tribe for me. I don't expect you to hunt, but make sure nothing happens while I'm away, Mara. I trust you.**

His last words were heavy with the truth. He trusted Lace above anyone else. Only she could be his eyes while he was gone.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:12 pm

He wanted her with him! Lace jumped in his arms again! **I am so glad we will spend more time together, just the two of us!**

Here in the Cove they were never truelly alone. Sure, in her own cave no one entered without asking, but the entrance could not be closed, at times she would hang up a cloth to let others know she didn't wanted to be disturbed. But now the two of them would go on a journey and for a couple of days, they would be truelly alone.

** And yes, you can count on me to watch over them. I know I am not a hunter, but for you I will learn again. If only to watch over our tribe untill you return! And if my huntingskills prove to be even worse then I think, I can always be there for them by just being....me! I am a good listener and at times I have proven to have good ideas for problems.** It almost sounded as an apology, but she would do her best, no better then her best, for him, because he asked her.

**Will you tell Chief Tidemist about this? About you leaving on your journey? She could miss you for a few days, but I am guessing you will be gone for much longer...?**
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Serpent Fang was glad to hear Lace's promise to look after the tribe in his stead. He hesitated when she asked if he was going to tell the chieftess. He'd never told anyone when he was younger, but that was then and this was now. The tribe depended on him.

**Perhaps,** Serpent Fang sent a little sharply. He didn't like the idea of speaking with the chieftess. She was young and irresponsible. He didn't like the way she handled the tribe and would do this differently if he were the chief... If he were the chief... He let out a low hissing breath at the thought.

He didn't know how long he was gone, but a few days alone with Lace would do them both good.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 am

**When time comes, we will see.**
Lace suddenly felt her stomach act up again, she needed some of her tea and maybe something to eat, it had been a while since she ate something. **I like to go back to my cave. Will you join me? I still have some tea and I had made some of those little buns you like....**

She didn't want the night to be over, but they had much to talk about. She never asked if Serpent Fang just left or prepared himself before. He always had a travel bag ready to go, but she liked to go prepared.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Serpent Fang rose, gathering his scattered garments. The old fabric was thin and he feared tearing them simply by pulling them on. He was so used to wearing them that he hadn't noticed how thin and faded they'd become, nor had he noticed the exposed seams and ratty tears.

**Yes, let's return to your cave,** he replied, slipping back into his normal coldness as he slipped back into his clothes. He would need something new to wear if he was making a long journey. He would take nothing with him that he couldn't carry easily. He knew Lace was inexperienced at travelling and part of him silently cringed at the thought of her slowing him down. He loved her, yes, but that didn't mean he could break old habits easily.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:16 pm

She noticed the change of attitude, usually it didn't bother her, but this time it did. She didn't know why, but it wouldn't ruin her mood tonight.
She put up her loveliest smile. **I know I have not got much experience in traveling, but I have been on a short journey more then once! When I want I can hold my own, be as tough as any other.** In her sending she revealed more of her irritation then she wanted. **I have known for a while now that you wanted to go again and I understood why. It made me think of my own life.... It has been a protected, good and peaceful one, so I think it is time to see what my strengths are, see if I am living my life to the fullest.**
For some time she has been planning and preparing for a new chapter in her life, but she wasn't ready to tell.

She looked outside the small, secret cave, making sure no one was around. It wasn't common to keep secrets, but she wanted to keep this cave to herself for just a while longer, specially now that Serpent Fang would be gone for, who knows how long. "When ever the tides will bring me back!" That's what he used to say to her....

When she saw him picking up his clothes again, she noticed how torn and ragged they were. She didn't know if he wanted a new set, she had made him a set once before without asking, but he had never worn it and even returned it to her... It was still hanging in her closet, all excessive decoration removed, but she couldn't take it apart and make something else from it, like he had told her. It was his and it would hang in her closet untill he wanted it.

As she walked back to her cave she asked. "Where do you want to go? Over land or by sea?"
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Serpent Fang was stung by her irritation. Volatile temper aside, he felt cold frustration prickling through his veins. Lace was rarely irritable, but, when she was, it put him even farther out of sorts.

By land or sea... Serpent Fang took a moment to think about it. His answer was short, curt, **Land.**

Land would make the journey easier, perhaps, for Lace. Besides, he hadn't traveled by land in a long while. The once was in his blood, but it had betrayed him that day. He had no spear and land travel, though dangerous, would be...

He shook his head. His thoughts shifted to the journey and sent, offhandedly, **I'll need new clothes.**
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinebright Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 pm

She turned to Serpent Fang, made him stop. **I am sorry S'vatar, I didn't mean to be so... I have a hard time softening your sendfeelings. It seems our bond has more effect on me, then I realize.** Lace smiled apologizing. **I am used to your sending and it will never hurt me, never! But.... I don't know if I can explain... you know how I can instantly feel through sending what the other is feeling? You taught me how to block most of it, but after our bonding, it seems I feel what you feel even more. It might take time to adjust to it, I am sorry.** She gave him a kiss and started walking again.

**You want to go by land. That would be nice. I haven't travelled by land in a while, I love to see some new plants I could use for weaving and such.**

His next sending suprised her. It was as if he had read her thoughts. "You do, yes. I noticed your clothes are very thin and has some tears. I was just thinking of the garment I made for you. I know how you hated the excessive decoration, so when you gave it back, I didn't want to use it for something else and so I started to alter it. I didn't want to show you, untill you needed new clothes. I hope you like it this way." She knew she was rambling again, she didn't send this time, she didn't want to let him know how sorry she was for her little outburst and how happy she was he might finally wear what she made for him.

She stepped inside her cave, suddenly overcome with a shyness she hasn't felt after making her first piece for her mother.
'I hope he likes it, maybe the feathers are too much, although he had feathers right now. What if he didn't want to wear it?
Oh, wait, she could make him another set on their journey!
' Her face lighted up again.
Shinebright
Shinebright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next