High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Swirling's Cave

2 posters

Go down

Swirling's Cave Empty Swirling's Cave

Post by Tidemist Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 am

All storylines with this setting will take place here.
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Swirling's Cave Empty Swirling ran away from Ridge at the festival at the Goldsand beach

Post by Silence Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:11 am

Afterwards she couldn't exactly recall how she made it back to the caves, she took the sea entrance that let straight back to her home. When she recognized the structures of the rock surrounding her she surfaced and sought for the little stone stairs that led to her living room. Wearily she transformed her tail back in her legs. She took her time, once upstairs she leaned against the wall to her left. From here she could see her whole house.

To the right of the stairs was a lower wall, filled with maidenhair fern, that led to the solid rockwall in front of her,which was strewn with some smaller and larger places luminous moss. They spread an eary blue green light. Halfway there was an open door that led to the other caves and the Nymirni's Beach. To create a little privacy she had hung a deep red wine curtain. The door marked were the living area ended and were her bedroom began.

In the middle of the living area stood a stone table, an oval shaped tablet that rested on four slender legs, around it stood 4 chairs. The table was covered with a napkin in the same colour of the curtain, and in the middle stood a little statue of two playing dolphins, a gift from her father.

Seeking support from the left wall, she went to her low stone double dressing that ran from the wall to the door and left just enough space for a passage to her bed. The side that looked at the living room was a rack filled with trinkets, the side of the bedroom was filled with neatly folded clothes. On her stone double bed lay different layers of furs. On top of dressing stood candlesticks, she lightened the candles and crawled under the upper layer of furs. The light of the candles made her home feel cosy.
She rolled in a ball, the familiar scent and surroundings combined with the warmth of the furs started to calm her down, she was safe.

She concentrated on her meeting with Ridge, how he had hold her, how he had comfort her. She remembered their dancing and warmth filled her whole being. He was so gentle, she remembered how she traced his muscles and a longing feeling invaded her, the handsome lines in his face, the warmth of his body, the security of his arms.

Like a cold shower she remembered how she ran from him, what a stupid girl she had been, what would he think of her, how could she hurt him like that?
She nestled deeper in her furs, tears started to flow down her cheeks, what should she do now, how could she make it up to him? She didn't even know where he lived, would he still come to the beach?
She shuffled a little closer to the wall and tried to reshape his face. When the candles went out by them self Swirling was sleeping with her head leaning against wall, next to her face was a very successful image of Ridge's face.

Swirling slept very restless, she tossed and turned, mumbled something and went quiet again. This cycle repeated itself several times until she woke herself up by screaming for Ridge. Trembling, she pulled the furs closer around herself. The blue-green light seemed rather eerie, than comforting, with shaking hands she lightened some new candles.

**Swirl, are you okay?, can I come in?** Relieved to hear a friendly voice, Swirling answered with a soft voice:"yes" Capricious's head peeked around the curtain, when she saw her daughter shivering on the bed, she hurried over to her daughter, sat next to her and took her in her arms. Swirling nestled in her mother arms, searching for the comfort she needed.** My darling, what happened to you ?** Tears started to flow again, ** I had a terrible nightmare** Oh, sweetie, you want to tell me about it? **

Swirling calmed a little but shook her head. **No? Okay, it's okay, it was all a dream, it was not real.** She rubbed Swirlings back while she rocked a little back and forward, she could feel her daughter calming down.** Did something happen at the festival, that you returned home this early?** There still came no response, Capricious sight and looked around, her eyes fell on the handsome face in the wall. ** Has it something to with the mysterious handsome face in the wall?** Finally she had a reaction, Swirling detached herself and sat next to her mother, staring at the face. She whispered "His name is Ridge, I met him today, he is very gentle and nice, I like him very much."

**So why are you here and not still dancing with him?** ** Because I hurt him, I run away. I was so scared, the forest was so dark and it came for me, and I left him, he will hate me know, I don't know where he lives, and what if I never see him again?......**
Feeling the panic in her daughter's sending Capricious interrupted the stream of thoughts." Shh, stop, so you like this boy ? Do I know him " Swirling stopped her rattling and looked at her mother," I don't know he is from the wolffolk, he is a cubminder, oh mother he is so handsome, every time I look at him, I'm lost in my words and my heart goes crazy."

Capricious laughed, "that's hardly something to be afraid of or did he hurt you?" The last part she asked seriously. Swirling immediately answered "No he would never hurt me, but I hurt him....."" Something spooked you and you ran?" Relieved that her mother understood, she tried to show her what she had felt ** It was dark and the forest came to live,...**

** Shh, a forest can't come alive like that** "Oh Swirling, me and your father owe you an apology, we made you afraid of the forest. Maybe you saw that someone came out of the forest, maybe it were just shadows, but it's not a tree, they have their roots firmly in the ground" Swirling considered that for a moment, could it be, was it just someone who came out of the forest?How stupid has she been. She should have faced her fears, then they could have laughed about her silliness afterwards. But now what could she do now.

Capricious sensing her daughter's distress sent** tomorrow you go to the beach and if he's not there we will ask around, maybe Snaketwist of Tern know him. Don't worry you'll find him again.** That was true she forgot about Tern and Snaketwist, sure they would be happy to help her. She looked grateful at her mother and gave her a big hug. ** Thanks, .....I think you are right, ......tomorrow I'll go back to the beach and apologize to him. Her mother hugged her back, ** I know he will forgive you.**
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Swirling's Cave Empty Re: Swirling's Cave

Post by Silence Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:50 am

Swirling's Cave Sepera16
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Swirling's Cave Empty Re: Swirling's Cave

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content