High Cove Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Fire is Coming
by Ember Robinwood Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:37 am

» Wolf/Sea OOC Discussion
by Leanan Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

» Nymirni's Beach
by Tidemist Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 am

» Staff On LOA
by Kaimeta Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 am

» [Art] Shinebright's drawings
by Ember Robinwood Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

» Kaimeta's Beach and Hut
by Kaimeta Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

» Lace's Cave
by Shinebright Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

» chit chat
by Kaimeta Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

» Members on LOA
by Tidemist Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 am
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Silence

+2
Leanan
Silence
6 posters

Go down

Silence Empty Silence

Post by Silence Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Silence Male%20elf

Player's name: Silence
Character's name: Silence
Character's age: 242
Soulname: Ischn
Tribe: WolfFolk
Tribal Position: Huntleader, Cook
Appearance: Silence has a light skin, he has long, white/blond hair, loos around the shoulders.
His eyes are green.
Body build: He is medium hight, slender but muscular.
Usually Seen Wearing: He usually wears a white long tunic with long bands starting from the hip and short sleeves, half harness on the left shoulder, trousers tucked away in long leather strapped booths. His forearms and hands are taped with white silk ribbons in which on each arm a boomerang is attached

Weapon preference: Bow and 2 boomerangs strapped to his hand( picture)

Magic : none

Family: Mother: Flowerdans, Father: Owlseye and twin sister: Sunflower deceased

Personality:  He’s curious and likes to act (sometimes he should better think before the act, but that was never his strong side). He is impulsive and very emotional. Since he has spent the most time of his life wandering alone he has a soft voice, he prefers to send. He is loyal to his friends and will protect them with his life. He is a loner but he likes to be around other elves, he keeps them just at a save emotional distance. He builded walls around him who are impossible to break (perhaps his future soulmate?)

Likes: hunting, cooking (he discovered he was rather good at it), solving puzzles

Dislikes: insects, bullies, has a little problem with obeying to authority, he questions sometimes their motivations, not because he want to challenge them but out of curiosity. He is a bit of a rebel, likes to do the things his way.

Skills: hunting, cooking, is very good with longbow, can throw knives and boomerangs with high curacy. Runs fast
History: Silence was born in a small Wolfriders tribe. Both he and his twin sister were born out of recognition, but it was his sister who got all the specials. Never the less his childhood was a perfect one. He and his sister were companions, they knew each other souls names (like Cutter and his friend Skywise) He was called Silence because he didn't talk much, he preferred sending. Maybe because his sister never stopped talking and it was hard to put a word between.
In his teen years Destiny was cruel to his tribe. Their home was discovered by humans and was burned to the ground by them. Silence lost his parents and twin sister in the fire and lost contact with the others member of his tribe, who scattered in all directions.
H's been alone since until he saved his wolf from a trap.
Silence wandered for years through the continent, he wanted to go as far away of the humans as possible, but each time he would cross pads with small groups of them, Were they everywhere?
100 years ago he found a new safe place in the high cove hold. It was Straystar who gave him permission to stay. Silence was very grateful.  
It was strange at first because he never met elves from the sea. But now he was not afraid of them any more. He had several friends amongst them.
Crowspirit was 70 when he arrived so he never knew her mother and father. He was there when Stormcloud, Sunsong and Ridge were born.
Last year he became the huntleader of the wolfriders, he was very proud of that. He knew they liked his cooking but he never wanted to be just the cook. Hunting was his real passion, cooking was just something he was good in.

Bonded Animal:  Wolf named Shadow
Age-7
Gender-male
Species:Wolf
Appearance-
Silence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkI4IkbA1TAIJpKee9dA9TR23N7WFHd9jUsISLy8qfdfB8B1Lw3A

Pack rank-(applicable if wolf): beta
Personality-Strong willed but obeys Silence without hesitation
Silence is his friend and he would never hurt the elf or his friends. He is a little bit of a rebel in the pack, he respects the Alfa.

Last edited by Silence on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Silence Empty Re: Silence

Post by Leanan Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi,

welcome to our Holt! I hope you like it here! cheers

I am not an admin or a moderator or any of that, but I can inform you that both Beta Male and Beta Female positions in the wolf pack have already been taken. (on a first-come-first-serve basis)
Leanan
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Here is the pack I have dolled so far. I think I am only missing Sentry (Crowspirit's wolf), because the coat pattern is proving difficult to reproduce but she has pis of him on her CIS.

Get me a description and I can make a doll of yours if you like. ^_^

AYYYOOOAHH! Welcome to the Holt!

EDIT:
OOPS Forgot the link lol   https://highcoveholt.rpg-board.net/t73-wolf-pack

Last edited by Delhya on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 pm

well silence, there are a couple things that'll need to be fixed. please don't add categories to the form that are not originally there (eyes, hair, such) just describe Silence like if you were writing a story. happy to see he wants to be hunt leader, but does he have the right personality to lead, if he doesn't really like authority? kind of odd, because he would be an authorative figure as the hunting leader.

i feel sad for him for his history, but can you add how and when he came to be a part of the WolfFolk tribe?

and Leanan is unfortunately incorrect. Beta is still open. it just means the higher and middle wolves under the alpha's. it's just a section range, so Shadow can be a beta!
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi every body, so I made some changes:-)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanan Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Ah okay, sorry about my mistake!
Leanan
Leanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:34 pm

tis fine, you were trying.^^

well, it's better, though you wrote his history too much like a story. it's suppose to be from like an outside point of view, not his. could you clarify how long he's been with the WolfFolk tribe? and maybe explain how he got his name, Silence?

quite possibly i will go through this profile before i approve it and help with the structure and wording. is this alright Silence?
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 am

Ok, no problem, all help is welcom:-)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:43 am

I made some changes. I'm not sure about age 242 or 542
How old can a wolfrider become?
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:06 am

we've discussed that a bit...XD i know we agreed that like a couple thousand would be fairly old for wolf bloods. so..maybe their lifespan is...i dunno...6 thousand years? can anyone else remember?

...or maybe i was wrong and it was a discussion on the EQ forum....gaaah i dun remember!
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

So 542 is not to old?
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Well, I'm not exactly sure how long the wolf-elves live, but six thousand seems like a long time. Also, if you consider that my sea-elf Serpent Fang is over five hundred and is considered an elder, that begs the question of when are they "old"?

I think, Tide, that it should also be considered that the WolfFolk don't live nearly as long as the SeaFolk. Also, isn't Kaimeta somewhere around ten thousand?

Last edited by Ember Robinwood on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Ok then 242 it is:-) based on all your ages I tried to position Silence arrival. Is it ok I used your names?
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Delhya Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:23 pm

According to the EQ timeline on this website, Rainsong and Woodlock were both about 2500 when they died (and I believe so was Wing), so I've figured 2500 years is a normal Wolfrider lifespan.

From Krwordgazer on this eq thread. http://www.elfquest.com/forums/discussion/70/wolfrider-mortality

According to Wolfrider!, Bearclaw was 1200 when Cutter was born. Treestump said in Book 1 Bearclaw was "half again as old as me when he died", which puts Treestump at 800. When they went into wrapstuff to await the reappearance of the Palace, Cutter was roughly 500 and Treestump would have been 1300. Meaning that by the time of Jink, (900 years after the reappearance of the Palace), Cutter would be 1400 and Treestump 2100.
Delhya
Delhya

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Thanks for your research. I keep 242 years , so I m an adult but still very young:-)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:42 pm

actually Kaimeta is much more than 10 thousand...XD she's very much like Timmain, she has lived and traveled for a very very long time since they left their dying planet.

alright so let me go ahead and edit through this tomorrow just to get it all straight and i'll approve it sometime tomorrow.
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Robinwood Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 pm

I meant ten thousand, I accidentally hit the wrong key.
Ember Robinwood
Ember Robinwood

Location : East of the Misty Mountains, but West of Mirkwood, along the Old Ford and the Great River of Wilderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaimeta Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 am

Yupper I am older than dirt. Lol
Kaimeta
Kaimeta
High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:05 pm

alright i finally got to edit the profile! sorry, i had a busy sunday...i hope it's alright with you An, and i'm sorry but i realized i couldn't allow the Boomerangs, because this is a bit more advanced type of weapon than we see anywhere in Elfquest.

once you have looked over and are fine with the changes i make, i will approve the profile.^^
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Wauw thanks for the changes. I like them very much:-)
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidemist Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:42 pm

alrighty then if you're happy, this profile is APPROVED.

you can now participate in the rp currently going on.^^ the tribes are trying to find two children who were discovered lost during a festival.
Tidemist
Tidemist
Chieftess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum